Crimson Soccer at Harvard University would like to invite you to our upcoming Virtual Clinics:
Dates: Sunday Jan 3, 2021 | Sunday Feb 7, 2021 | Sunday March 7, 2021
Time: 2.30pm - 5pm
Location: Zoom link will be sent after registration
Who: Players in 8th grade or YOUNGER only.
Limited Enrollment: Each clinic will be open to 30 registrants and will be filled on a first come, first served basis.
During this 2.5 hr period the clinic will focus on 3 main informative areas:
- We will talk about the general college process as a whole. As you start to prepare to go to college showcases, we will give you some ideas on best practices and some helpful hints on how best navigate the college process.
- We will give you an opportunity to spend some time with current female collegiate athletes. Our female athletes will talk about what a typical day looks like for them with regards to Time Management, Discipline, Recovery and the importance of taking care of your body.
- We will have a soccer tactics conversation and try to help you understand the demands of the female college game.
A tentative timeline is as follows:
- 15 mins welcome and introduction to the staff.
- 45 mins presentation on the college process.
We will then proceed into 2 breakout rooms and flip after 30 mins:
- Breakout Room 1 will talk about “A day in the life of a Female D1 Soccer Player” with current players
- Breakout Room 2 will have a tactical soccer analysis presentation
We will then have a 30 min Q and A to conclude the event.
Please note that due to the current NCAA dead period you are ineligible to register if you are in the 9th grade or above.
We look forward to seeing you virtually at the clinic.
Crimson Soccer Staff